Joined Kate and Bill, who brought their td's, for camping and kayaking for two days.
Great weather, company and food!!!!
The tent set-up worked good...............but I forgot how much noise you hear through a tent, especially when acorns fall on you at night. The little trailer towed great. Easy using the trailer for the kayak vs. loading it on top of the truck.
Paddy was exhausted after her kayak outings. She is comfortable enough to move around the open deck. She doesn't get in the way of my paddle strokes. On her first outing she jumped right in the water and I just reached over and scooped her up by the CFD handle. That's the nice part about having a little dog. Kate will be sending me pics she took of us on the water so I hope to post them soon.
Bill already put the bug in me to turn this little trailer into a simple td. Mmmmm???? How about a Simple Rimple? Rounded front with square back.